Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 35

Thread: From the Real LPDFTBL

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: From the Real LPDFTBL

    When you started this whole nightmare, you insisted and posted on here that I wasn't part of the "yuppie" crowd. Now I'm included because I agreed with Rock on something he said about us getting along. OK? And btw...the shout out thing on the side that you thought PVFan was talking to you, he was talking to DaneCook. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img] And how in the world did you bring Starbuck into this? That's guys never done anything to anyone.

    Btw....

    yup·pie ?noun (often initial capital letter) a young, ambitious, and well-educated city-dweller who has a professional career and an affluent lifestyle.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  2. #2
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: From the Real LPDFTBL

    I seriously have no idea what you could say to this guy, basically it's kiss his ass or he hates you. So, he hates us all. I've tried all I know what to try with this guy.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member nascarfan08dj's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 28th, 2007
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: From the Real LPDFTBL

    I set things straight. I added lungs nick by mistake.
    And no Darrell i don't want no one to kiss any thing. I'm done i just wanted to set a few things straight.
    Other than that. I think many see the problems here. No one has to point them out. But i won't have friends insulted for no reason. Only because i screwed up and give them an account i use to use.
    Like i said i am done. I set things straight. I wish you all the best.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: From the Real LPDFTBL

    All you do is get on here and piss people off, talking about stuff you know nothing about. Have fun, your a complete and total joke.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: From the Real LPDFTBL

    nascarfan you have a pm.
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: From the Real LPDFTBL

    Why my name got dragged into this is beyond me.

    I didn't get you and your many personalities banned.
    You have spent how much time trying to get back on this board? That's a big red flag there.

    You don't like me because I have disagreed with you in the past - not so much recently because it's just easier to ignore your posts. I have disagreed with others (have agreed with them too but that wouldn't work well with your rant). Difference between you and me is if I'm told to knock it off or simmer it down I listen. You should have tried that yourself.

    Unlike you I understand that having a user name on here is not a right listed in the Bill of Rights.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: From the Real LPDFTBL

    You are going to call me out and tell me that I am not a friend? You need to grow up dude. Who is the man that got out of his warm bed at 3 in the frigging morning (it was 8 degrees that morning) to drive up to get you/why were you there again?. You don't even want to bark up that tree buddy. You want to say that we brought it on ourselves? Bud, you brought this on yourself. You got yourself banned. I lost my mod privilege way back when for covering your ass (another example of being a true friend to you)-not that it meant that much, because like I said before, it's just a discussion board (something that you have taken way too seriously-you could have gotten banned back then). Get yourself some help, and forget my number. I have more than enough crap to deal with,and you were the last person I thought would take a popshot at me. That's cool though. I gotta slew of friends. I have shown you what a friend is. You seem to have forgotten what the meaning is. A real friend would have been a real man about this, picked up the phone and called saying this crap, not put it out here on some message board. You can damn well bet the farm,if I had a beef with you, I'd have gave you a call/met face to face, whatever it took (being a man). BTW-if neutral wasn't you, then you must have been lying to me way back months ago when you said you used that nick too (not that it was hard for folks to quickly figure out anyway-gotta style of your own) (This post was for lpd obviously-hit reply to last poster by mistake)
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •